Local Art and Florida Lifestyle Thrives in Gulfport
The city of Gulfport is located at the southern tip of the St. Petersburg Peninsula, bordered by the City of St. Petersburg and Boca Ciega Bay.
- Near perfect weather and scenic beauty.
- Gulfport Waterfront has attracted many artists.
- The town has an artistic and welcoming character.
- Twice a month Gulfport sponsors an "Art Walk" where local artists display their wares.
- Street performers and the small independent businesses.
- Relaxed yet cultured ambiance.
Gulfport Residents Enjoy The Waterfront
The Waterfront is noted for its nightlife and fine restaurants, ranging from internationally renowned haute cuisine to sandals casual, all within walking distance and in sight of the warm and peaceful waters of Boca Ciega Bay.
Find Quiet Gulfport Neighborhoods in a Charming Beach City
Just inland are quiet subdivisions and the historic campus of the Stetson School of Law. Gulfport is a great place to buy a home, combining the quirky sensibilities of an artistic community with small town charm. And all this with the bustling St. Petersburg/Tampa Metropolitan Area and the beautiful Gulf beaches close by.
Move to Gulfport
If you are moving to Gulfport, contact the real estate professionals with Lubin Team Realty at 727-410-5696. We can arrange a t\tour of this and other fine places to live in Florida's Gulf Coast.