Madeira Beach, Florida
Madeira Beach, FL Waterfront Homes and Area Info
Maderia Beach is a small community located on a barrier island in Pinellas County, bordered on the west by the Gulf of Mexico and on the east by the Intracoastal Waterway. The resurgent
St. Petersburg Metro Area is only minutes away.
- Free Beach access with showers and restrooms.
- Most Maderia Beach homes are on the water.
- Some of the best beaches in the world.
- Fabulous seafood, caught fresh daily.
Lots To Do In Maderia Beach
- Picturesque John's Pass Village.
- 1100 foot long boardwalk.
- Quaint shops.
- Fine and casual restaurants.
- Locally caught sea food.
- Lively bars.
- Charter fishing boats.
- More grouper (local delicacy) are landed in Maderia Beach than in any place in Florida.
Maderia Beach Home Choices Feature Waterfront Living
- Waterfront homes and condos.
- Many homes and condos in walking distance of Beach.
- Rustic "beach-comber" homes.
- Florida beach living at it's best.
Add the fine weather, the close proximity of the bustling Tampa Bay Metro Area and all of the choices, sports, and cultural activities that it offers, some of the finest beaches in the world, and a small Florida Beach town ambiance, Maderia Beach is one of the most desirable places to live in the entire state.
Move to Maderia Beach
If you are considering moving to Maderia Beach, contact the real estate professionals with Lubin Team Realty at 727-410-5696.