Indian Shores, Florida
- Belleair Beach, FL
- Belleair Bluffs, FL
- Belleair Shore, FL
- Belleair, FL
- Clearwater, Fl
- Dunedin, FL
- Gulfport, FL
- Indian Rocks Beach, FL
- Indian Shores, Florida
- Kenneth City, FL
- Largo, Florida
- Madeira Beach, Florida
- North Redington Beach, FL
- Oldsmar, Florida
- Palm Harbor, FL
- Pinellas Park, Fl
- Redington Beach, FL
- Redington Shores. FL
- Safety Harbor, FL
- Seminole, Florida
- South Pasadena, FL
- St. Pete Beach, Florda
- St. Petersburg
- Tarpon Springs, FL
- Tierra Verde, Florida
- Treasure Island
Waterfront Living in Indian Shores
Indian Shores is a small beach front community in Pinellas County. It is located on a narrow barrier island and is bordered on the west by the Gulf of Mexico and on the east by the Intracoastal Waterway. Surprising for such a small town, there is a high end restaurant and a lively bar scene. Add the near perfect weather, the close proximity of the bustling Tampa Bay Metro Area, the pristine Gulf beaches, Indian Shores is a great place to live.
- Because of the town's unusual geography, most of the homes are right on the water and all are very near it.
- Ideal location for swimming, boating, and fishing.
- So narrow is Indian Shores that there is but one road, Gulf Boulevard, running the length of it.
Many Recreational Opportunities for the Indian Shores Outdoor Lifestyle
- One of several Indian Shores recreational facilties is Estelle Parker Park. It is located right on the Intracoastal Waterway and offers a covered pavilion, a children's playground, barbeque areas, and free tennis courts.
- The Veterans Park, also on the Intracoastal, is a new addition to a town rich in recreational facilities and features some excellent fishing.
- Tiki Gardens, is a county park and offers winding paths, some unusual horticulture, and most importantly, beach access.
- Residents enjoy wind surfing, booating, swimming, and deep sea fishing.
Indian Shores is Home of the Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary
Indian Shores is also home to the internationally renowned Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary, a decades old nonprofit that has rescued many thousands of native seabirds, many of them endangered species. It is the largest such operation in the United States and visitors and volunteers are most welcome.
Search Indian Shores Real Estate
You can begin your Indian Shores home search by contating the professionals at the Lubin Team. Call 727-410-5696, and we'll help you navigate the home buying process.