- Belleair Beach, FL
- Belleair Bluffs, FL
- Belleair Shore, FL
- Belleair, FL
- Clearwater, Fl
- Dunedin, FL
- Gulfport, FL
- Indian Rocks Beach, FL
- Indian Shores, Florida
- Kenneth City, FL
- Largo, Florida
- Madeira Beach, Florida
- North Redington Beach, FL
- Oldsmar, Florida
- Palm Harbor, FL
- Pinellas Park, Fl
- Redington Beach, FL
- Redington Shores. FL
- Safety Harbor, FL
- Seminole, Florida
- South Pasadena, FL
- St. Pete Beach, Florda
- St. Petersburg
- Tarpon Springs, FL
- Tierra Verde, Florida
- Treasure Island
Largo, Crossroads of the Area
This city of 78,000 is bordered by several small Gulf Beach communities to the west, Clearwater to the north, Pinellas Park to the east, and Seminole to the south.
- Largo is the third largest city in Pinellas County.
- Centrally Located, it is the crossroads for the St Petersburg metropolitan area.
- Many quiet suburbs.
- Thriving downtown welcoming pedestrians and shoppers.
Largo Features An Abundance of Cultural, Recreational, and Dining Choices
- The Southwest Recreation Complex features an Olympic sized pool, tennis, soccer, baseball, and basketball courts, and a modern, well equipped gym and fitness center. Classes are available for fencing, martial arts, arts and crafts, and much more.
- The Highland Recreation Complex offers similar facilities plus a walking track, a licensed day care center, and the tallest municipal water slide in the entire county.
- The Heritage Village is an impressive twenty-one acre living history museum and features the oldest extant structure in Pinellas County. You can walk the painstakingly restored roads and trails and see how the early residents of the area lived, shopped, worked, and played, well over a hundred years ago.
- Adjoining the Village is the 150 acre Botanical Gardens. The many parks, nature trails, summer camps for children, the Community Center, the Cultural Center, and the public Largo Golf Course make this a city rich in recreational facilities.
- There is a large number of highly rated restaurants in this medium sized city, many of them featuring authentic ethnic cuisine.
- Lively bar scene.
- Suncoast Museum of Art, featuring a continually changing roster of works by Florida artists.
- Largo Golf Course
Largo, Florida Real Estate
A Largo home buyer has many choices, with homes priced to fit most budgets, ranging from neat suburban houses in quiet leafy subdivivisions to true luxury housing. Town houses and condominiums with all the amenities are also available.
Largo is An Ideal Location
- Largo is close to everything, including the world renowned Gulf Beaches.
- The excitement and diversity of the bustling Tampa Bay Metro area.
- The famed pedestrians and bicycles only Pinellas County Trail.
- Tampa International Airport.
- The internationally famed attractions of Orlando are but a quick seventy mile drive up the interstate.
- Large enough to offer all of the amenities and choices of the city.
- Small enough to have many quiet tree lined suburbs and quaint shops.
- All this and the near perfect weather make Largo is a great place to live.
Relocating To Largo, Florida